Instructions on cabin crew application procedure
After you have registered and applied online in the APPLICANTS page, you will need to print the application form which you must bring with you when you report for initial screening.
Report immediately at the IPAMS Office for your initial screening. You need not wait for an IPAMS Officer to contact you for your initial screening. You can go right ahead and start your preliminary interview. IPAMS is open Mondays to Fridays 8:00am - 6:00pm. You must bring with you the following documents:
- Print-out of your IPAMS application form
- One whole body picture (size 4R wearing business attire – For females, corporate coat over blouse & knee-level skirt / hair tied and pulled away from face. For males, corporate coat over long sleeves shirt with necktie and slacks), light-blue background taken by a professional photographer
- One piece passport size photograph (light blue background)
Note 1: This does not apply to Open Days. For Open Day Recruitment, bring with you your resume, whole body picture and 2x2 picture to the designated venue (if it is not at the IPAMS Office).
See this link for announcements on Open Day schedules: www.ipams.com/announcements.php
Note 2: You need to be in proper business attire when reporting at the IPAMS office for your initial screening. Female applicants must come in blouse & knee-level skirt, with or with out corporate coat, hair tied and pulled away from face, light make-up. Male applicants must come in long sleeves shirt with necktie, with or without corporate coat.
Successful applicants will be notified of the next step they will undertake via e-mail, sms or telephone call.
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
- Minimum height requirement varies from 157.5 cm to 160 cm, depending on the airline. Please check the job posting for specific height requirements for each airline.
- Weight should be proportionate to height. Height and weight table.
- Age requirement is from 21 to 30 years old, depending on the airline. Please check the job posting for specific age requirements for each airline.
- Braces are not allowed during assessment days and final interview by the airline representatives. However, you may file your application and attend the initial screening at the IPAMS office while wearing braces, but you will be asked to remove it should you be shortlisted for the assessment and/or final interview.
- Applicants must have good set of teeth. Dentures may be allowed provided they are in good condition and fit properly.
- 20/20 vision is required for Flight Attendants. You may however wear contact lenses to achieve this vision acuity.
- In the event that you do not pass the final assessment with the airline representatives, you may re-apply for the same airline after three (3) months. Should you pass the final assessment and reach the final interview but do not make it, you may re-apply for the same airline after six (6) months. We suggest that you find out what to improve on in order to make it the next time around.