Instructions for the Emirates Group / Emirates Airline / DNATA Application
Obtain your Emirates Online Reference Number (ORN). To get your ORN/Application No., please follow the following procedures:
- Log on to www.emiratesgroupcareers.com.
- Click GENERAL VACANCIES.
- Search for the job position you qualify for and click APPLY.
- Register and follow directions in filling out the required text fields with your personal information.
- After you have successfully submitted your application, you will receive an email from Emirates with your reference number. It may take a few days for you to receive an email with your ORN/Application No. You may proceed to Step 2 while waiting for your ORN/Application No., but be sure to provide the IPAMS Officer-in-Charge with your ORN/Application No. as soon as you receive it.
- If you need more help, you may seek assistance from the IPAMS Officer-in-Charge of Emirates/DNATA by calling the IPAMS contact numbers.
Register and apply online in the APPLICANTS page of ipams.com. You will need to upload your resume in MS Word format (and if possible, paste a scanned copy of the biographic page of your passport in your resume), and also upload a scanned 2x2 colored photograph with white background into your online application.
If you have already received your ORN/Application No., please make sure that you indicate your ORN/Application No. in your resume. Otherwise, kindly update your online application with IPAMS to indicate your ORN/Application No. as soon as you receive it or provide the IPAMS Officer-in-Charge with your ORN/Application No. as soon as you receive it.
Remember to ensure completeness in your resume and provide all the details of your work experience. This means you must input your complete job task/description per job position title that you hold in all your work experience.
Wait for an IPAMS Officer to contact you for your initial screening or final interview, unless other directions are specified (e.g. that you must go to the IPAMS office to personally apply.)
When called in for an interview or when instructed to immediately go to the IPAMS office, please bring with you the following documents:
1. Your printed IPAMS online resume
2. Photocopy of educational certificates (diploma, transcript of records, PRC certificate and valid PRC license, as applicable)
3. Photocopy of employment certificates from previous employers, or any proof of employment
4. Photocopy of ID with present employer
5. Training certificates, if any
6. Photocopy of the biographic page of your passport, if available
7. NBI clearance, if available
Note: For purpose of verification, you are required to bring original documents.