|Please see additional instructions for Saudi Aramco applicants
- Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering
- 5 years minimum field inspection experience either in the petroleum industry or similar process industries and proven outstanding technical knowledge
- Current certification in API 510 pressure vessel inspection, and preferably in API 570 piping inspection or API 653 tank repair.
- Fully conversant with ASME welding and pressure vessel codes.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Has a thorough knowledge of all relevant inspection codes and standards, construction and maintenance procedures, up-to-date on materials testing inspections (both destructive and non-destructive).
- Knowledgeable in refinery specific corrosion problems and failure mechanisms, ASME, API code calculations and methodology and National Board inspection code.
- Responsible for inspection of pressure vessels such as heat exchangers, drums, separators, tanks, distillation towers, reactors and boilers.
- Inspects repair activities on pressure vessels and plant piping.
- Inspects welding activities in the plant and checks conformance to ASME welding and pressure vessel codes.
- Performs internal inspection of pressure vessels, identify corrosion or mechanical damage and recommends repairs.
- Inspects coating activities on plant equipment from surface preparation to curing.