|Please see additional instructions for Saudi Aramco applicants
- Diploma in Mechanical Technology/College Undergrad (Mechanical Engr)
- 10 years of continuous related experience in the Oil and Gas industry
- Experienced in maintaining all types for rotating machines such as pumps, compressors and steam turbines.
- Experienced in overhauling rotating machines and valves.
- Diagnoses, analyzes and repairs rotating equipment faults and operating irregularities
- Working under the supervision Maintenance Unit Supervisor, duties and responsibilities include:
- Conduct predictive and preventive maintenance on the plant rotating equipment
- Overhauling rotating machines
- Prepares new or altered installations on all types of mechanical equipment including foundation work, line-up, gearbox, coupling and speed control settings, then test runs for acceptance.
- Sets, adjusts and performs maintenance on machine tool equipment and balancing machines.
- Troubleshoots and repairs all kinds of hydraulic, electric (mechanical side), and pneumatic valve actuators.
- Trains and mentors young technicians through effective development program
- Working with team members in day to day maintenance activities
- Adheres to all safety requirements of the department.