Metal Worker (MW/JB/21169)
||Dubai National Air Travel Agency (DNATA)
||Airline, Travel & Tourism
||United Arab Emirates
||Feb 1, 2013 - May 1, 2013
||Male / Female
|Please read the instructions on how to obtain your Emirates Online Reference Number (ORN)
- 2 years Technical Training Certificate in fabrication/welding field.
- O-level (High School Graduate) or equivalent education with minimum 4 years experience as a metal worker/fabricator in similar engineering workshop/organization.
- If formal qualification is available, a minimum of 2 years experience as a metal worker in a similar engineering workshop/organization.
- Minimum of 4 years experience as a metal worker/fabricator in an engineering workshop/organization.
- Ability to repair, reshape any type of accident damage of the body and other components.
- Knowledge of fabrication any type of job with available diagram and blue prints.
- Theory and practical knowledge of arc welding and gas welding processes and their safety hazards etc...
- Proven ability to communicate in English (Verbal & written)
- Valid Philippine driving license. With valid UAE driving license would be an advantage.
- Training on First Aid at workplace and Safety/fire fighting at workplace would be an advantage.
- Carries out repairs and rebuilding of all breakdown/damaged ground support equipment and/or ULD's without any time delay in order to minimise downtime of equipment. Also check all ground support equipment and/or ULD's being worked on and report any other faults, damages to the supervisor/officer in order to plan for any predictive works.
- Follows the general workshop safety procedures in order to prevent personal injuries or ground support equipment and/or ULD's damages during the maintenance works.
- Assists Supervisor/Officer in providing information regarding safety, quality and frequent occurrence on equipment breakdowns in order to help develop corrective maintenance plan.
- Records on the individual equipment work order all maintenance/rebuild works carried out by the job holder in order to inform the supervisor/officer on the maintenance progress.
- Informs the Supervisors/Officers of any spare parts & tools and that are needed to ensure timely completion of any maintenance works.
Emirates Airline Final Interview
Final Assessment June 22, 2013 (Saturday)
Final Interview June 23 - 24, 2013 (Sunday - Monday)
Cabin Services Assistant (CSA/BD/18771)
RasGas Company Ltd. Final Interview
Date: June 18 - 19, 2013 (Tuesday - Wednesday)
Fire Fighter Officer
Emergency Medical Technician
EMS Officer II
Walk-in applicants will...
HEMPEL Paints W.L.L Final Interview
Date: 3rd Week of August 2013
Floor Coating Specialist (Bahrain)
Decour Paint Applicator (Saudi Arabia)
Walk-in applicants will be...
PESO Job Fair (Olongapo City)
Date: June 19, 2013 (8am - 5pm Wednesday)
Rizal Triangle Court
dnata Assessment and Final Interview (Postponed)
Assesment and Final interview has been moved to August 2013. Exact dates will be announced soon.
Ramp Service and Cargo Handling Assistant
Overseas Workers Program (OWP) Premium Mandatory Membership
The Philhealth Board had approved the new premium contributions for all membership categories to more accurate and sustainable levels, way back in 2011.
Based on current and expected benefit...
Sharaf Group Final Interview (Postponed)
Date: To be announced
Adventure HQ (Dubai)
Sales Advisor (Land)
Sales Advisor (Bike)
Forever 21 (KSA)
Saudi Chevron Final Interview
Date: To be announced soon
Process Operators (Levels 4-5) and Senior Process Operator
Note: Selection process will be 2-3 days to cover the...
YASREF Recruitment Campaign
Date: To be announced soon
IPAMS has moved!
IPAMS Building 723 Aurora Blvd., New Manila, Quezon City 1112
(between Hemady Ave. and Balete Drive; in front of Robinsons Magnolia Mall)
See Contacts page for more info.