Professional Development / Training Advisors
||Saudi Arabian Oil Company (Saudi Aramco)
||Admin / Support - Human Resources
||Nov 5, 2012 - Feb 5, 2013
|Please see additional instructions for Saudi Aramco applicants
- Preferably Business Administration or any related course graduate
- Minimum 8 years experience
- Counsels and advises trainees supervisors and program participants as necessary.
- Assists management, division heads and supervisors in the planning and preparation of development plans for employees.
- Prepares long-range forecasts of organization input needs for professional and industrial training/development.
- Coordinates development of on-the-job training programs as required to meet objectives.
- Arranges Out-Of-Kingdom training for selected candidates in conjunction with Career Development.
- Conducts necessary correspondence, monitor progress and prepare relevant vacation assignments.
- Ensures the timely preparation, discussion and submission of performance appraisals, monitor and implement development actions appropriate to performance reviews.
- Reports on performance and progress to Business Line administrative management, Training and Career Development.
Emirates Airline Final Interview
Final Assessment June 22, 2013 (Saturday)
Final Interview June 23 - 24, 2013 (Sunday - Monday)
Cabin Services Assistant (CSA/BD/18771)
RasGas Company Ltd. Final Interview
Date: June 18 - 20, 2013 (Tuesday - Thursday)
Fire Fighter Officer
Emergency Medical Technician
EMS Officer II
Walk-in applicants will...
HEMPEL Paints W.L.L Final Interview
Date: 3rd Week of August 2013
Floor Coating Specialist (Bahrain)
Decour Paint Applicator (Saudi Arabia)
Walk-in applicants will be...
PESO Job Fair (Olongapo City)
Date: June 19, 2013 (8am - 5pm Wednesday)
Rizal Triangle Court
dnata Assessment and Final Interview (Postponed)
Assesment and Final interview has been moved to August 2013. Exact dates will be announced soon.
Ramp Service and Cargo Handling Assistant
Overseas Workers Program (OWP) Premium Mandatory Membership
The Philhealth Board had approved the new premium contributions for all membership categories to more accurate and sustainable levels, way back in 2011.
Based on current and expected benefit...
Sharaf Group Final Interview (Postponed)
Date: To be announced
Adventure HQ (Dubai)
Sales Advisor (Land)
Sales Advisor (Bike)
Forever 21 (KSA)
Saudi Chevron Final Interview
Date: To be announced soon
Process Operators (Levels 4-5) and Senior Process Operator
Note: Selection process will be 2-3 days to cover the...
YASREF Recruitment Campaign
Date: To be announced soon
IPAMS has moved!
IPAMS Building 723 Aurora Blvd., New Manila, Quezon City 1112
(between Hemady Ave. and Balete Drive; in front of Robinsons Magnolia Mall)
See Contacts page for more info.