Senior Power Services Technician
||Saudi Arabian Oil Company (Saudi Aramco)
||Technical Work - Oil, Gas & Petro-Chemical
||Dec 10, 2012 - Mar 10, 2013
|Please see additional instructions for Saudi Aramco applicants
- Electrical Engineering Degree
- At least 12 years experience in power distribution system construction, commissioning, maintenance and operation with emphasis on transmission and distribution
- Responsible for providing highly-skilled expertise and work direction in commissioning, fault diagnosis, testing, repairing, preventive maintenance and routine maintenance on Saudi Aramco power system equipment, including transformers, large circuit breakers and ancillary equipment for substations, switching stations and power plants.
- Performing preventive maintenance, installing, commissioning, testing, repairing and analyzing results and troubleshooting the following types of equipment:
- 480 V through 230 KV switchgear
- Oil/air/gas/vacuum circuit breakers
- Substation power transformers
- Pad-mounted transformers
- Pole-mounted transformers
- Loadbreak switches
- High and low voltage disconnect switches
- Oil switches
- Circuit switchers
- Transformer tap changers (auto and manual)
- Cooling fans; and
- Substation lighting
- Performing repairs, installation and maintenance on all types of transmission and distribution high voltage cables, including cable splices, terminations, tapes, potheads, transitions and all kinds of elbows.
- Locating equipment or system faults and operating irregularities as well as underground cable faults by making the necessary diagnostics tests, measurements and analysis.
- Coordinating and scheduling power outages with affected organizations as required to perform routine maintenance or make repairs on power distribution facilities.
- Provides work direction for four or more lower classified technicians on assignments of varying complexity, working at one or more locations.
- Performs other miscellaneous tasks as directed by supervisor.
Emirates Airline Final Interview
Final Assessment June 22, 2013 (Saturday)
Final Interview June 23 - 24, 2013 (Sunday - Monday)
Cabin Services Assistant (CSA/BD/18771)
RasGas Company Ltd. Final Interview
Date: June 18 - 19, 2013 (Tuesday - Wednesday)
Fire Fighter Officer
Emergency Medical Technician
EMS Officer II
Walk-in applicants will...
HEMPEL Paints W.L.L Final Interview
Date: 3rd Week of August 2013
Floor Coating Specialist (Bahrain)
Decour Paint Applicator (Saudi Arabia)
Walk-in applicants will be...
PESO Job Fair (Olongapo City)
Date: June 19, 2013 (8am - 5pm Wednesday)
Rizal Triangle Court
dnata Assessment and Final Interview (Postponed)
Assesment and Final interview has been moved to August 2013. Exact dates will be announced soon.
Ramp Service and Cargo Handling Assistant
Overseas Workers Program (OWP) Premium Mandatory Membership
The Philhealth Board had approved the new premium contributions for all membership categories to more accurate and sustainable levels, way back in 2011.
Based on current and expected benefit...
Sharaf Group Final Interview (Postponed)
Date: To be announced
Adventure HQ (Dubai)
Sales Advisor (Land)
Sales Advisor (Bike)
Forever 21 (KSA)
Saudi Chevron Final Interview
Date: To be announced soon
Process Operators (Levels 4-5) and Senior Process Operator
Note: Selection process will be 2-3 days to cover the...
YASREF Recruitment Campaign
Date: To be announced soon
IPAMS has moved!
IPAMS Building 723 Aurora Blvd., New Manila, Quezon City 1112
(between Hemady Ave. and Balete Drive; in front of Robinsons Magnolia Mall)
See Contacts page for more info.