Oracle Database Administrator
||Quanta Philippines ROHQ
||Computer / Information Technology
||Nov 20, 2013 - Feb 18, 2014
||Male / Female
- Information Technology graduate
- Experience: 5 years or more
- Oracle Database Certified
- Can support the stored data in Oracle database for applications JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 8.12 & 9.00, Vertex Q Series, Vertex O Series, Transform AP, Oracle IPM.
- Must know how to make daily status report using Oracle developer Suite outlining all activities produced.
- Know how to determine the limitation of resource, System authentication, manage assigned tickets in Quanta's Footprint tracking system.
- Experienced with dbVisit/Data Guard and DR tools and techniques in a JDE environment.
- Prepares daily status report, backup monitoring, backup testing, refreshing the non production database, proactively monitors database, work annually to increase performance of the system capacity, support the annual disaster recovery (DR) test, performs database tuning, maintainance of security, patches, index and other scripts.
- Maintains database security by developing operating procedures to manage database security which meets Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) requirements.
- Applies database patches on a quarterly basis as required to Oracle databases.
- Have at least technical know how in VLDB, EMC SNAP/Clone or other SAN based storage management tools
The IPAMS FREE Mobile App
DOWNLOAD IT NOW ON YOUR MOBILE PHONE/TABLET AND APPLY FOR THE BEST OVERSEAS AND LOCAL JOBS
Industrial Personnel and Management Services, Inc. (IPAMS) has launched another...
A Public Warning
All applicants for our overseas hirings must personally submit their application and undergo initial screening at the IPAMS office only. Interviews are only conducted by IPAMS authorized...
Emirates Airline - Cabin Services Assistant Assessment and Final Interview, UAE
Assessment: June 20-21, 2016 (Mon-Tue)
Shortlisted candidates only. No walk-ins will be allowed.
Final Interview: June 22-23, 2016 (Wed-Thu)
IPAMS Provincial Sourcing Schedules
June 20-21, 2016 (Monday-Tuesday)
BEPO Office Provincial Capitol Complex Tagbilaran City Bohol
June 21-22, 2016 (Tuesday-Wednesday)
PESO Provincial Capitol Puerto...
MSI Group Ltd. Final Interview, UK
June 27-30, 2016
July 5-6, 2016
Skype Interview only
Registered Nurse - All areas except...
Johns Hopkins Aramco Healthcare (JHAH) Final Interview, KSA
July 18-22, 2016
Quality Data Specialists / Analyst
Quality Review Analyst
Quality Improvement Coordinator
Continental Travelnurse Final Interview, UK
July 4-5, 2016
July 6, 2016
Richmonde Hotel, Iloilo City
July 7-8, 2016
Marco Polo, Davao City
July 11-15, 2016
Gloucestershire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust Final Interview
Registered Nurse - Accident and Emergency, Medical and Surgical
July 2016 onwards
Skype Interview only
Saudi Cable Company Final Interview
To be announced soon
Assembly Line (Drum Twister) Operator
Air Conditioning / Utility Technician...
M.H. Alshaya Co. Food and Beverage Final Interview, QATAR
Final Interview Date: To be announced
Chef De Partie
Host / Hostess...
M.H. Alshaya Co. Fashion and Retail Recruitment Interview Schedule (Qatar)
Final Interview Schedule To be announced .
Venue: IPAMS Office
Senior Sales Associate
Stock Controller / Stock Room Assistant
Compleat Rehab & Sports Therapy Center, USA
Qualified Walk-ins will be entertained.
Watch out for job opportunities at SaudiGulf.
To be posted soon.
M.H. Alshaya Co. Final Interview, KSA
Date: To be announced
Personally apply at IPAMS office as soon as possible for preliminary screening.
Bring one (1) set of the...
Operational Excellence (OE) / Safety Management System (SMS) way to fame
Mr. Kilven Matuod started working on the 3rd of November 2015 as Field Compliance Coordinator III at the Southern Area & Regional Power Operations Department of Saudi Arabian Oil Company. In...
I am an Aramcon and it is good to be here
Eric Espinosa started working in Saudi Aramco on the 17th of February 2015. He is a loving husband of Bernadette and a responsible father of two lovely kids - Macky 5-yr old boy, and Maria...
After 30 years of working in Saudi Aramco, a Filipino humbly shares his milestones
Mr. Teofilo "Jun" Pagaling Jr. , an IPAMS recruit back in the 1980's began his career with Saudi Aramco as an Assistant Engineer. As one of the Filipino pioneers, he has graced its presence to...
Overseas Workers Program (OWP) Premium Mandatory Membership
The Philhealth Board had approved the new premium contributions for all membership categories to more accurate and sustainable levels, way back in 2011. Based on current and expected benefit...