Oracle Database Administrator
||Quanta Philippines ROHQ
||Computer / Information Technology
||Nov 20, 2013 - Feb 18, 2014
||Male / Female
- Information Technology graduate
- Experience: 5 years or more
- Oracle Database Certified
- Can support the stored data in Oracle database for applications JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 8.12 & 9.00, Vertex Q Series, Vertex O Series, Transform AP, Oracle IPM.
- Must know how to make daily status report using Oracle developer Suite outlining all activities produced.
- Know how to determine the limitation of resource, System authentication, manage assigned tickets in Quanta's Footprint tracking system.
- Experienced with dbVisit/Data Guard and DR tools and techniques in a JDE environment.
- Prepares daily status report, backup monitoring, backup testing, refreshing the non production database, proactively monitors database, work annually to increase performance of the system capacity, support the annual disaster recovery (DR) test, performs database tuning, maintainance of security, patches, index and other scripts.
- Maintains database security by developing operating procedures to manage database security which meets Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) requirements.
- Applies database patches on a quarterly basis as required to Oracle databases.
- Have at least technical know how in VLDB, EMC SNAP/Clone or other SAN based storage management tools
Emirates Airline Cabin Services Assistant (CSA) Assessment and Final Interview
Date: July 31 to August 03, 2014 (Thursday-Sunday)
(Shortlisted Candidates only - No walk-ins please)
Scheduled per appointment
Continental Travelnurse Final Interview
Date: August 4-6, 2014
Date: August 7-8, 2014
Marco Polo Hotel, Davao City
Date: August 11-15, 2014
Critical Care Nurse...
Saudi Aramco Shell Refinery Company (SASREF) Final Interview
Date: August 11, 2014
Process Safety Engineer
Date: August 12, 2014...
Emirates Airline Final Interview
Tentative Interview Date: 1st week of August 2014
Security Officer (Fraud & Envestigations) - 140000GE
Security Controller (Operations) - 140003TV...
Saudi Aramco (Refinery and NGLF Department) Final Interview
Date: August 23-27, 2014
Senior Process Control System Technician
HVAC & Refrigeration Foreman
Mechanical Technician / Millwright...
Saudi Aramco (Mechanical Shops & Services Department) Final Interview
Date: September 6, 8-9, 2014
Assistant Shop Planner
Shop Machinist (Machine Tool Operator)...
Saudi Aramco (Treasury Department) Final Interview
Date: September 18-20, 2014
Senior Bank Accounts Clerk
Accounting Staff Analyst
Petroleum Engineering Business Planning...
Sadara Chemical Company (SADARA) Final Interview
Date: September 2014
Saudi Aramco (Dental Services Department) Final Interview
Date: To be announced
Radiologic Technician - Dental
Central Supply Services Technician
Dental Lab Technician
Al Mandoos Trading Final Interview
Date: To be announced
Salesman/SalesLady (with Cashier experience)
Chief Accountant /...
2014 Quarter1 Recruitment Highlights
"The gauge of our success is not by the volume of Filipinos deployed overseas, but by the raised quality of life the Filipino achieves through IPAMS"
ANGELITO C. HERNANDEZ
Overseas Workers Program (OWP) Premium Mandatory Membership
The Philhealth Board had approved the new premium contributions for all membership categories to more accurate and sustainable levels, way back in 2011.
Based on current and expected benefit...
IPAMS has moved!
IPAMS Building 723 Aurora Blvd., New Manila, Quezon City 1112
(between Hemady Ave. and Balete Drive; in front of Robinsons Magnolia Mall)
See Contacts page for more info.