Swimming Coach / Lifeguard
||American United School of Kuwait (AUSK)
||Education & Training
||Jan 6, 2017 - Apr 10, 2017
- Preferably with a teaching degree (either Elementary or Secondary Education). Minimum 3 years experience in a related field. A CPR and/ or First Aid Certificate or equivalent is necessary through the American Red Cross/ the American Heart Association. Physical fitness is required.
- Good level of spoken and written English (Arabic Preferred).
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with the school's staff and students.
- The ability to work within a team.
- Initiate a rescue and remove a distressed swimmer from the water.
- Ability to react calmly and effectively in emergency situations.
- Knowledge of CPR and emergency medical procedures.
- Trained in basic lifesaving techniques and adhere to safety practices.
- Ability to monitor swimming pool grounds for the purpose of ensuring the safety and welfare of students.
- Checks swimming area to ensure safe and clean environment for the children.
- Makes sure the water is filtering properly, and routinely testing the chlorine levels of the water to make sure they are at proper levels.
- Inspects for draining and cleanliness of the pool from time to time, and any lounges or other amenities located at the poolside.
- Monitors activities at the pool to prevent accidents.
- Rescues swimmers in danger of drowning.
- Cautions swimmers regarding unsafe practices and safety hazards; enforces and adheres to pool rules and regulations in a friendly and helpful manner.
- Follows emergency action plan and procedures established in the event of an emergency.
- Provides periodic supervision and custodial needs of locker rooms.
- Teaches students the pool safety/First Aid. And, ensure that the student knows how to use flotation devices properly to reminding people to not run along the edge of the pool.
- Assists in maintaining water quality levels for the purpose of complying with mandated safety and health requirements.
- Makes sure first aid kits are fully stocked at all times.
- Maintain an acceptable appearance and attitude at all times.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the School Principal.
The IPAMS FREE Mobile App
DOWNLOAD IT NOW ON YOUR MOBILE PHONE/TABLET AND APPLY FOR THE BEST OVERSEAS AND LOCAL JOBS
Industrial Personnel and Management Services, Inc. (IPAMS) has launched another...
A Public Warning
Beware of Illegal Recruiters claiming to be IPAMS Agents. All applicants must personally submit applications and undergo initial screening at the IPAMS Office ONLY or at POEA-approved venues for...
Notice to the Public
Please beware of this fraud facebook page
Our official facebook page is
Important Reminder to All Applicants
All applicants are encouraged to take the Mandatory Pre-Employment Orientation Seminar (PEOS) ASAP. Be ready and start your overseas career journey here . Submit your certificate of completion...
MSI Group Ltd. Final Interview, UK
March 30-31, 2017
April 20-21, 2017
Skype Interview only
Registered Nurse (All specialties are welcome to apply)
Royal Berkshire NHS Foundation Trust...
Qatar Airways Female Cabin Crew Open-Day Recruitment Campaign
February 18, 2017 (Saturday)
0900 - 1700 hrs only
Radisson Blu Hotel
Serging Osmena Blvd., cor. Juan Luna Avenue, Cebu City
MANILA (Females only)
February 24-25, 2017
0900 - 1200 hrs...
M.H. Alshaya Co. Food and Beverage Final Interview, Qatar
Final interview for Food and Beverage is on February 21-23, 2017 .
Saudi Aramco Mechanical Shops and Services Department Final Interview
Tentative set on March 6, 2017 onwards
Machine Tool Operator
Process Control Systems Technician
Assistant Shop Planner
American United School of Kuwait (AUSK) Recruitment Schedule
Date: April 4-6, 2017
Swimming Coach / Lifeguard
Co-Teachers for Grade Levels 3, 4 and 5
Co-Teacher (English Language Learner [ELL])...
Compleat Rehab & Sports Therapy Center, USA
Qualified Walk-ins will be entertained.
Operational Excellence (OE) / Safety Management System (SMS) way to fame
Mr. Kilven Matuod started working on the 3rd of November 2015 as Field Compliance Coordinator III at the Southern Area & Regional Power Operations Department of Saudi Arabian Oil Company. In...
I am an Aramcon and it is good to be here
Eric Espinosa started working in Saudi Aramco on the 17th of February 2015. He is a loving husband of Bernadette and a responsible father of two lovely kids - Macky 5-yr old boy, and Maria...
After 30 years of working in Saudi Aramco, a Filipino humbly shares his milestones
Mr. Teofilo "Jun" Pagaling Jr. , an IPAMS recruit back in the 1980's began his career with Saudi Aramco as an Assistant Engineer. As one of the Filipino pioneers, he has graced its presence to...
Overseas Workers Program (OWP) Premium Mandatory Membership
The Philhealth Board had approved the new premium contributions for all membership categories to more accurate and sustainable levels, way back in 2011. Based on current and expected benefit...