Cabin Services Assistant (CSA)
||Saudi Arabian Airlines (SAUDIA)
||Airline, Travel & Tourism
||Nov 6, 2018 - Apr 1, 2019
|Come and meet us at our OPEN DAY on February 20-22, 2019 (Saturday) from 9:00AM-12:00PM at IPAMS office.
SAUDI ARABIAN AIRLINES (SAUDIA), one of the largest Airlines in the Middle East, and a world class Sky Team Alliance Airline seeks for FEMALE CABIN SERVICES ASSISTANTS for its Domestic & International network.
- Minimum of High School graduate;
- Height and Weight must be proportionate
- Minimum arm reach of 212 cm on tiptoes;
- No work experience required;
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply;
- Good English knowledge is a must;
- Policies, Procedures and Work Methods Knowledge/Familiarity is a plus;
- With certificate/s in Health and Safety Training is an advantage;
- Good Interpersonal and communication skills
- Print-out IPAMS application form
- Updated resume
- One whole body picture (size 4R wearing business attire coat over blouse & knee-level skirt/hair tied and pulled away from face); light-blue background taken by a professional photographer
- Passport size photograph (4 pcs, light-blue background)
- Colored passport copy valid for at least 2 years from the time of interview
- Photocopy of NBI clearance for travel abroad (valid for one (1) year- if available)
- Highest Educational Certificate (College Diploma and TOR or Highschool Diploma)
- Employment and Training Certificates (if any)
- Wear appropriate make-up and corporate attire
- Competitive Tax Free Salary and Applicable Allowance
- Free Fully Furnished Shared Air-conditioned Accommodation
- Medical Treatment/ Insurance as per Saudia Policy
- Free/ reduced Tickets as per Saudia Policy
See this link for height & weight chart guidelines.
Overseas Workers Program (OWP) Premium Mandatory Membership
The Philhealth Board had approved the new premium contributions for all membership categories to more accurate and sustainable levels, way back in 2011. Based on current and expected benefit...
Important Reminder to All Applicants
All applicants are encouraged to take the Mandatory Pre-Employment Orientation Seminar (PEOS) ASAP. Be ready and start your overseas career journey here . Submit your certificate of completion...
A Public Warning
Beware of Illegal Recruiters claiming to be IPAMS Agents. All applicants must personally submit applications and undergo initial screening at the IPAMS Office ONLY or at POEA-approved venues for...
The IPAMS FREE Mobile App
DOWNLOAD IT NOW ON YOUR MOBILE PHONE/TABLET AND APPLY FOR THE BEST OVERSEAS AND LOCAL JOBS
Industrial Personnel and Management Services, Inc. (IPAMS) has launched another...
Compleat Rehab & Sports Therapy Center, USA
Qualified Walk-ins will be entertained.
United Kingdom Nurse
Qualified candidates will be scheduled for a Skype interview.
IT Compliance Analyst
Qualified Walk-in Applicants shall be entertained.
Saudi Airlines Catering Final Interview
Tentatively set on August 28-29, 2019 .
Senior Maintenance Technician
Technician (Equipment Maintenance)
IPAMS Provincial Sourcing Activity
August 22, 2019 (Thursday)
PESO La Trinidad, Municipal Lobby, Municipal Hall,
La Trinidad, Benguet
9:00AM to 3:00PM
Iligan City, Lanao Del Norte
Alshaya International Trading (KSA) Final Interview
August 18-19, 2019 (Sunday-Monday)
Print-out IPAMS application form
New POEA Requirement for All Applicants
All aspiring applicants for overseas work are now required to get eREgistration Account at POEA website. Click the link for you to go directly to their website: POEA eServices .
Notice Regarding In-House Processing of OEC for Balikbayan/Returnees
To all Returnees/"Balikbayans":
POEA mandates all workers to register at bmonline.ph to secure OEC or OEC Exemption. Those who have previously registered must go through the website for...