Nurse Clinician (Staff Nurse)
||Johns Hopkins Aramco Healthcare Company
||Healthcare - Nurse
||Jan 8, 2019 - Jul 5, 2019
|(Emergency Care, Cancer Care, Hemodialysis, Operating Room, Medical / Surgical, Post Anesthesia, Outpatient Procedural Area Care)
- Graduate of BS Nursing
- Must be a Registered Nurse. Minimum 3 year experience
- Provides a wide range of quality professional nursing care. Functions using the Nursing Process with emphasis on direct patient care and related activities and referring to the Lippincott Manual and Mosby Competencies.
- Practices within the established standards, policies and procedures.
- Recognizes when patient care needs extend beyond the limits of personal ability and consults appropriate resources.
- Provides input during development and review of patient care standards, policies and procedures and participates in the Interdisciplinary Quality Assessment & Improvement Program.
- Assumes responsibility for professional development and maintains currency in nursing for area of practice.
- Uses computer technology as required.
- Maintains infection control and safety awareness functions accordingly and initiates corrective action when indicated.
- Participates in fire and disaster drills and mock codes.
- Demonstrates acceptance, caring and empathy to patients and families.
- Treats customers (guests, patients, nurses, physicians and other employees) with courtesy, respect and caring behaviors.
- Always answers a patient's call light/bell even if it is not an assigned patient and always takes the initiative to assist the patient.
- Presents a positive image of JHAH through professional appearance and behavior.
- Maintains confidentiality by choosing the appropriate persons, time and place for patient related discussions.
- Immediately brings abnormal findings to the attention of the Charge Nurse.
- Supports unit culture of quality and safety.
- Assures patient comfort and dignity measures during transport, without exception.
- Frequently checks for and reads all communication/minutes.
- Acts as a patient advocate and develop supportive relationships with patient/family maintaining a professional role.
- Uses verbal and nonverbal communication that conveys respect for the patient/family/visitor/staff.
- Communicates verbal information in an accurate concise and timely manner.
- Communicates written information in a legible accurate, concise and timely manner.
- Documents in a manner that is consistent with the nursing documentation guidelines.
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with other members of the health care team.
- Complies with department dress code.
- Maintains an acceptable standard of attendance and reports to work on time.
- Demonstrates support for Nursing Department Philosophy and Objectives.
Overseas Workers Program (OWP) Premium Mandatory Membership
The Philhealth Board had approved the new premium contributions for all membership categories to more accurate and sustainable levels, way back in 2011. Based on current and expected benefit...
Important Reminder to All Applicants
All applicants are encouraged to take the Mandatory Pre-Employment Orientation Seminar (PEOS) ASAP. Be ready and start your overseas career journey here . Submit your certificate of completion...
A Public Warning
Beware of Illegal Recruiters claiming to be IPAMS Agents. All applicants must personally submit applications and undergo initial screening at the IPAMS Office ONLY or at POEA-approved venues for...
The IPAMS FREE Mobile App
DOWNLOAD IT NOW ON YOUR MOBILE PHONE/TABLET AND APPLY FOR THE BEST OVERSEAS AND LOCAL JOBS
Industrial Personnel and Management Services, Inc. (IPAMS) has launched another...
Compleat Rehab & Sports Therapy Center, USA
Qualified Walk-ins will be entertained.
United Kingdom Nurse
Qualified candidates will be scheduled for a Skype interview.
IT Compliance Analyst
Qualified Walk-in Applicants shall be entertained.
Saudi Airlines Catering Final Interview
Tentatively set on August 28-29, 2019 .
Senior Maintenance Technician
Technician (Equipment Maintenance)
IPAMS Provincial Sourcing Activity
August 22, 2019 (Thursday)
PESO La Trinidad, Municipal Lobby, Municipal Hall,
La Trinidad, Benguet
9:00AM to 3:00PM
Iligan City, Lanao Del Norte
Alshaya International Trading (KSA) Final Interview
August 18-19, 2019 (Sunday-Monday)
Print-out IPAMS application form
New POEA Requirement for All Applicants
All aspiring applicants for overseas work are now required to get eREgistration Account at POEA website. Click the link for you to go directly to their website: POEA eServices .
Notice Regarding In-House Processing of OEC for Balikbayan/Returnees
To all Returnees/"Balikbayans":
POEA mandates all workers to register at bmonline.ph to secure OEC or OEC Exemption. Those who have previously registered must go through the website for...