Senior Patient Care Assistant
||Johns Hopkins Aramco Healthcare Company
||Healthcare - Nurse
||Jan 8, 2019 - Jul 5, 2019
- Graduate of BS Nursing. Must be a Registered Nurse. Minimum 5 years experience
The work is in Johns Hopkins Aramco Healthcare Nursing department in Dhahran, Al Hasa, Ras Tanura, and Abqaiq. Work is performed on any shift as required in the inpatient units, operating rooms, emergency room and clinics of the Johns Hopkins Aramco Healthcare Organization. Incumbent is required to demonstrate ability to understand and follow both written and verbal directions; to understand the patient's physical condition; to report findings accurately and appropriately; to use accepted hospital equipment in the performance of duties. Reports to the charge nurse, who provides direct supervision.
- Assists Nursing Service personnel by performing a variety of routine duties for patients. Performs related nursing duties as assigned. Acts as escort for patient transport within hospital/district areas as assigned. Assists in maintenance of a clean, safe environment.
- Performs under the direct supervision of the professional nurse, a variety of direct and indirect patient care activities within the parameters of the philosophy, objectives, policies and procedures of the Johns Hopkins Aramco Healthcare Organization and Nursing and Clinical Services Department. These include:
- Distributes food trays to patients and assists with feeding patients who requires assistance, collects food trays after meals.
- Assists with the transport and moving of patients both in the assigned unit and throughout the medical facility.
- Recognizes the need for emergency care and initiates resuscitative measures in life threatening situations
- Assists with bathing and dressing patients. Also makes up fresh beds and strips soiled linen from occupied beds.
- Weighs ambulatory patients.
- Treats clients (visitors, patients, and all employees) with courtesy, respect and caring behaviors.
- Always answers a patient's call light/bell even if it is not an assigned patient and always takes the initiative to assist the patient.
- Knows and organizes work around the needs of assigned patients without a reminder to do so by the charge nurse, i.e. patients requiring turning, feeding, etc.
- Presents a positive image of JHAH through professional appearance and behavior.
- Maintains confidentiality by choosing the appropriate persons, time and place for patient related discussions.
- Maintains infection control and safety awareness.
- Takes appropriate and timely action upon noticing a problem, and immediately brings abnormal findings to the attention of the assigned registered nurse.
- Provides comfort measures during procedure if chaperoning, an always cleans area after procedure.
- Assures patient comfort and dignity measures during transport, without exception.
- Maintains a clean, safe and orderly environment by keeping unit clean and disposing of soiled, contaminated items appropriately.
- Tags, reports and removes broken equipment from service and delivers to repair area.
- Frequently checks for and reads all communication/minutes.
- Maintains a cooperative relationship with nursing personnel and other health care disciplines.
- Participates in staff mandatory training and development programs to enhance personal growth and development.
- Participates in fire and disaster drills and mock codes.
- Reports to work on time.
- Practices within the established standards, policies, and procedures.
- Performs other miscellaneous related duties as requested.
Overseas Workers Program (OWP) Premium Mandatory Membership
The Philhealth Board had approved the new premium contributions for all membership categories to more accurate and sustainable levels, way back in 2011. Based on current and expected benefit...
Important Reminder to All Applicants
All applicants are encouraged to take the Mandatory Pre-Employment Orientation Seminar (PEOS) ASAP. Be ready and start your overseas career journey here . Submit your certificate of completion...
A Public Warning
Beware of Illegal Recruiters claiming to be IPAMS Agents. All applicants must personally submit applications and undergo initial screening at the IPAMS Office ONLY or at POEA-approved venues for...
The IPAMS FREE Mobile App
DOWNLOAD IT NOW ON YOUR MOBILE PHONE/TABLET AND APPLY FOR THE BEST OVERSEAS AND LOCAL JOBS
Industrial Personnel and Management Services, Inc. (IPAMS) has launched another...
Compleat Rehab & Sports Therapy Center, USA
Qualified Walk-ins will be entertained.
United Kingdom Nurse
Qualified candidates will be scheduled for a Skype interview.
IT Compliance Analyst
Qualified Walk-in Applicants shall be entertained.
Saudi Airlines Catering Final Interview
Tentatively set on August 28-29, 2019 .
Senior Maintenance Technician
Technician (Equipment Maintenance)
IPAMS Provincial Sourcing Activity
August 22, 2019 (Thursday)
PESO La Trinidad, Municipal Lobby, Municipal Hall,
La Trinidad, Benguet
9:00AM to 3:00PM
Iligan City, Lanao Del Norte
Alshaya International Trading (KSA) Final Interview
August 18-19, 2019 (Sunday-Monday)
Print-out IPAMS application form
New POEA Requirement for All Applicants
All aspiring applicants for overseas work are now required to get eREgistration Account at POEA website. Click the link for you to go directly to their website: POEA eServices .
Notice Regarding In-House Processing of OEC for Balikbayan/Returnees
To all Returnees/"Balikbayans":
POEA mandates all workers to register at bmonline.ph to secure OEC or OEC Exemption. Those who have previously registered must go through the website for...