Senior Driver (Ramp Operator)
||Saudi Airlines Catering
||Airline, Travel & Tourism
||May 27, 2019 - Feb 28, 2020
- Vocational Course or High School graduate
- Minimum 3 years experience
- Responsible for offloading and loading of catering from and on to Aircraft as per the specified locations.
- Responsible for daily maintenance of vehicle assigned to him. Always check the condition of the brakes, tires, light, etc. Before using the vehicle, report any defect immediately to the Chief Driver on duty.
- Responsible for loading of flights assigned to him into the highloader.
- Ensure proper and complete offloading of all terminating Aircrafts as per procedure.
- Ensure containers and high-loaders are sealed before leaving.
- Ensure that catering items are securely fastened with safety straps and loose items properly stowed before highloader leaves loading bay.
- Ensure that his highloader is marshalled in and out, to and from the Aircraft by his helper who act as a guide man.
- Ensure strict compliance to laid down galley diagrams and procedures when loading flight.
- Responsible to secure carts / trolleys in galleys by engaging their brakes and locking the galley's turn buckles.
- Should be familiar with Domestic, Gulf sector and Crew meal codes in order to operate as '146' truck operator (Chosen Drivers).
- Should familiarized the flight handling procedure and handle it whenever requested by his Supervisor at Jet Aviation / Royal Terminal / Old Airport or Saudia Commercial.
- Responsible to get clearance from Service Rep before moving out his highloader from the Aircraft.
- Collection of standby meals as detailed in the DBL.
- Cross check with Dispatch Officer at regular intervals regarding stock in the truck and ensure figures tally.
- Prompt delivery of up catering meals to flights as instructed by Dispatch.
- Maintain proper temperature of meals in the truck.
- Maintain standard equipment stock in the truck as per the agreed list.
- Ensure no old or offloaded meals or equipment is kept in the truck.
- Ensure the truck is clean and tidy at all times.
- Ensure that prohibited magazines, liquor or even empty liquor bottles and other restricted articles are not offloaded into his highloader.
- Ensure to abide by the rules and regulations of Airport Authority, Customs and Security.
- Responsible to comply strictly to safety rules and regulations in driving and when servicing the Aircraft.
- Responsible to report promptly to Chief Driver or Traffic in case of accidents or incidents on the ramp.
- Ensure completion of Driver Movement Sheet promptly and correctly after each assignment.
- Responsible to report to Traffic if Airline equipment are taken by unauthorized personnel.
- Responsible to check with Traffic and Apron Office on changes of arrivals / departures, timings or changes of Aircraft or bay.
- Monitoring the radio in case Traffic calls him for Aircraft changes or his flight.
- Prompt delivery of items as and when required.
- Assists Service Representative in up catering.
- Should await instructions from Service rep. when handling foreign carriers.
Overseas Workers Program (OWP) Premium Mandatory Membership
The Philhealth Board had approved the new premium contributions for all membership categories to more accurate and sustainable levels, way back in 2011. Based on current and expected benefit...
Important Reminder to All Applicants
All applicants are encouraged to take the Mandatory Pre-Employment Orientation Seminar (PEOS) ASAP. Be ready and start your overseas career journey here . Submit your certificate of completion...
A Public Warning
Beware of Illegal Recruiters claiming to be IPAMS Agents. All applicants must personally submit applications and undergo initial screening at the IPAMS Office ONLY or at POEA-approved venues for...
The IPAMS FREE Mobile App
DOWNLOAD IT NOW ON YOUR MOBILE PHONE/TABLET AND APPLY FOR THE BEST OVERSEAS AND LOCAL JOBS
Industrial Personnel and Management Services, Inc. (IPAMS) has launched another...
Compleat Rehab & Sports Therapy Center, USA
Qualified walk-ins will be entertained.
United Kingdom Nurse
Qualified candidates will be scheduled for a Skype interview.
IT Compliance Analyst
Qualified walk-in applicants shall be entertained.
IPAMS Special Recruitment Activities
December 16, 2019 (Monday)
PESO Office Municipal Hall, National Highway,
Angeles City, Pampanga
December 17, 2019 (Tuesday)...
Eva Care Group Final Interview, USA
(All specialties are welcome to apply)
Qualified Walk-ins will be entertained.
New POEA Requirement for All Applicants
All aspiring applicants for overseas work are now required to get eREgistration Account at POEA website. Click the link for you to go directly to their website: POEA eServices .
Notice Regarding In-House Processing of OEC for Balikbayan/Returnees
To all Returnees/"Balikbayans":
POEA mandates all workers to register at bmonline.ph to secure OEC or OEC Exemption. Those who have previously registered must go through the website for...
Notice to the Public: ALSHAYA UAE COMPANY UAE RECRUITMENT
It has come to our attention that there are unauthorized and unscrupulous persons claiming to be associated with M.H. Alshaya Company L.L.C. (UAE) / Alshaya International L.L.C. (UAE) and IPAMS,...