|Please see additional instructions for Saudi Aramco applicants
- Successful completion of Electrical Technician program.
- Should have minimum of six years experience in the electrical filed.
- Inspects electrical equipment to determine the extent of repairs required using test equipment such as voltmeters, ammeters, ohmmeters, meggars, meter-shunts, clamp-on instruments and volt- ohmmeters.
- Disassembles electrical equipment, makes wiring diagrams, replaces or repairs parts such as starter switches, controls, elements, wiring; tests and rewinds defective coils, diagnoses malfunctions and makes repairs to motors; checks for electrical integrity, undercuts and polishes commutators, rewinds motors and armatures and reassembles electrical equipment.
- Performs necessary mechanical work in the rebuilding of large motors and generators, except for major machining operations, by disassembling motor, replacing bearings, aligning shafts and armatures, reassembling and testing completed job.
- Installs, maintains and repairs wiring systems, sets power and lighting boards and panels, connects motors and controls, installs fixtures and checks and tests electrical equipment before putting into service.
- Removes and installs electric motors, repairs and adjusts contactors and controllers.
- Revises existing systems and equipment to conform to verbal instructions, revised drawings and work orders.
- Salvages all material possible on assigned job; makes verbal or written reports to Supervisor regarding conditions or problems encountered on job assignments.
- Performs other job-related tasks which are essential to complete the job and are within the ability of the employee.