Technician (Equipment Maintenance)
||Saudi Airlines Catering
||Services - Others
||Jul 15, 2019 - Oct 6, 2019
- High School or Vocational Institute graduate in Industrial Electricity or Electrical Engineering Technology.
- Three (3) Years minimum experience in maintenance of Food Production Equipment preferably in 5 Star Hotels and Restaurant.
- Perform / Leads Equipment Electrician in maintaining the electro-mechanical equipment in Food Production and Operation such as Conveyor Belts, Ovens, Dishwashing Machine, Tilting Boiling Pans, and all other machines related to equipment.
- Closely monitor serviceability of the equipment / system to ensure their smooth 24 hours operation, and report status to Sr. Supervisor.
- Observe & adhere to personal and industrial safety practices in the workshop and working areas by proper utilization of signs (i.e.; Sorry for Inconvenience / Under Repair) and barrier.
- Attend technical meeting structure and other meetings that open lines of communication pertaining to work and systems currently enforced and follow on topics / agenda being discussed.
- Respond to high priority job particularly on very critical equipment or system & assist other HF-T sections as and when required.
- Perform the diagnosing of faults on electrical system, repair / rectify the trouble.
- Ensure proper utilization of tools and workshop equipment and electrical load testing while working in the workshop or in any working areas particularly on electrical control boards.
- Observe and encourage cost consciousness in the workshop and working areas by cross-utilization of still usable parts and materials.
- Submission of daily report concerning daily achievement
Overseas Workers Program (OWP) Premium Mandatory Membership
The Philhealth Board had approved the new premium contributions for all membership categories to more accurate and sustainable levels, way back in 2011. Based on current and expected benefit...
Important Reminder to All Applicants
All applicants are encouraged to take the Mandatory Pre-Employment Orientation Seminar (PEOS) ASAP. Be ready and start your overseas career journey here . Submit your certificate of completion...
A Public Warning
Beware of Illegal Recruiters claiming to be IPAMS Agents. All applicants must personally submit applications and undergo initial screening at the IPAMS Office ONLY or at POEA-approved venues for...
The IPAMS FREE Mobile App
DOWNLOAD IT NOW ON YOUR MOBILE PHONE/TABLET AND APPLY FOR THE BEST OVERSEAS AND LOCAL JOBS
Industrial Personnel and Management Services, Inc. (IPAMS) has launched another...
Compleat Rehab & Sports Therapy Center, USA
Qualified walk-ins will be entertained.
United Kingdom Nurse
Qualified candidates will be scheduled for a Skype interview.
IT Compliance Analyst
Qualified walk-in applicants shall be entertained.
IPAMS Special Recruitment Activities
December 16, 2019 (Monday)
PESO Office Municipal Hall, National Highway,
Angeles City, Pampanga
December 17, 2019 (Tuesday)...
Eva Care Group Final Interview, USA
(All specialties are welcome to apply)
Qualified Walk-ins will be entertained.
New POEA Requirement for All Applicants
All aspiring applicants for overseas work are now required to get eREgistration Account at POEA website. Click the link for you to go directly to their website: POEA eServices .
Notice Regarding In-House Processing of OEC for Balikbayan/Returnees
To all Returnees/"Balikbayans":
POEA mandates all workers to register at bmonline.ph to secure OEC or OEC Exemption. Those who have previously registered must go through the website for...
Notice to the Public: ALSHAYA UAE COMPANY UAE RECRUITMENT
It has come to our attention that there are unauthorized and unscrupulous persons claiming to be associated with M.H. Alshaya Company L.L.C. (UAE) / Alshaya International L.L.C. (UAE) and IPAMS,...