Senior Supervisor (Housekeeping Maintenance)
||Saudi Airlines Catering
||Services - Others
||Jul 15, 2019 - Oct 13, 2019
- Vocational graduate or graduate of sanitary science.
- Five (5) Years minimum experience in a maintenance environment in 5 star hotel, restaurant or hospital, including a minimum of three years at similar supervisory level.
- Assists Asst. Manager in his day-to-day administration of Housekeeping Maintenance Section.
- As custodian of Housekeeping manual, responsible to make revisions and updating with concurrence of Section Head.
- Observes and follow-ups on departmental and section's goals, objectives and action plan.
- Ensures all area of building are prepared and made presentable during various audits by ISO / HACCP / Airline customers.
- Responsible for observing and monitoring the maintenance of all plants in the Unit and requests plans for upgrading of landscape areas.
- Ensures and monitor the adherence of general personal and industrial safety practices in the workshop and working areas by proper utilization of signs (i.e.; Sorry for Inconvenience/Under Repair etc) and barriers.
- Establishes and attends meeting structures that open lines of communications within and outside the department, and follow on the topics/agenda being discussed.
- Submits weekly reports concerning major development and achievement throughout the week.
- Control / monitor assignment of pest control staff and ensure total pest control is achieved.
- Communicates with Suppliers / agents for housekeeping materials / tools.
- Control Paper / Cartons / Cooking oil sale records and send monthly report to Finance department for invoicing the recycling agents.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Overseas Workers Program (OWP) Premium Mandatory Membership
The Philhealth Board had approved the new premium contributions for all membership categories to more accurate and sustainable levels, way back in 2011. Based on current and expected benefit...
Important Reminder to All Applicants
All applicants are encouraged to take the Mandatory Pre-Employment Orientation Seminar (PEOS) ASAP. Be ready and start your overseas career journey here . Submit your certificate of completion...
A Public Warning
Beware of Illegal Recruiters claiming to be IPAMS Agents. All applicants must personally submit applications and undergo initial screening at the IPAMS Office ONLY or at POEA-approved venues for...
The IPAMS FREE Mobile App
DOWNLOAD IT NOW ON YOUR MOBILE PHONE/TABLET AND APPLY FOR THE BEST OVERSEAS AND LOCAL JOBS
Industrial Personnel and Management Services, Inc. (IPAMS) has launched another...
Compleat Rehab & Sports Therapy Center, USA
Qualified Walk-ins will be entertained.
United Kingdom Nurse
Qualified candidates will be scheduled for a Skype interview.
IT Compliance Analyst
Qualified Walk-in Applicants shall be entertained.
Saudi Airlines Catering Final Interview
Tentatively set on August 28-29, 2019 .
Senior Maintenance Technician
Technician (Equipment Maintenance)
IPAMS Provincial Sourcing Activity
August 22, 2019 (Thursday)
PESO La Trinidad, Municipal Lobby, Municipal Hall,
La Trinidad, Benguet
9:00AM to 3:00PM
Iligan City, Lanao Del Norte
Alshaya International Trading (KSA) Final Interview
August 18-19, 2019 (Sunday-Monday)
Print-out IPAMS application form
New POEA Requirement for All Applicants
All aspiring applicants for overseas work are now required to get eREgistration Account at POEA website. Click the link for you to go directly to their website: POEA eServices .
Notice Regarding In-House Processing of OEC for Balikbayan/Returnees
To all Returnees/"Balikbayans":
POEA mandates all workers to register at bmonline.ph to secure OEC or OEC Exemption. Those who have previously registered must go through the website for...