|Please see additional instructions for Saudi Aramco applicants
- Successfully completed at least two (2) years of a program at an approved school for Radiologic Technology and passed the examination given by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (A.R.R.T.), or equivalent certification.
- Must also meet the licensing requirements of the Saudi Ministry of Health.
- An understanding of Arabic is desirable.
- Experience: 3 years or more
- Reviews radiologic requests to determine the region(s) to be examined and the radiographic projections to be taken, based on the patient's history, the departmental guidelines, Physician's recommendations, patient's condition and independent judgement.
- Adjusts, manipulates and controls a variety of highly technological and costly radiographic equipment and accessories for Radiographic procedures, to obtain optimum quality images as prescribed in the departmental procedure manual.
- Reviews processed resultant diagnostic images for optimal quality and assists in quality control by participating in the divisional quality control program.
- Assists in maintaining appropriate inventory of supplies and accessories for the performance of Radiologic procedures.