Returnees / Balikbayans | Announcements | Awards & Recognition | FAQ | Contacts
Returnees or "Balikbayans"

Good news for all IPAMS returnees or "balikbayans" who are on personal leave, vacation leave, or emergency leave. IPAMS makes your stay in the Philippines hassle-free.

Because of IPAMS' excellent record in the Recruitment Industry, the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) has granted IPAMS the authority to sign and give you your Overseas Employment Certificate (OEC) for each time you come home to the Philippines.

This OEC serves as your exit pass and is required by the POEA for each Overseas Filipino Worker to ensure that you are properly documented and protected. The OEC also allows you to leave the country again and avail of the same privileges such as exemption from travel tax and airport terminal fee.

You may go directly to the IPAMS Office to secure your Overseas Employment Certificate (OEC) for each time you are on leave. We make it fast, easy, hassle-free for you.

STEP 1: Download the Guidelines Form. This is best printed out on 8.5" x 11" paper.

STEP 2: Download the Information Sheet and also print out.

STEP 3: With complete documents on hand, please visit us at the IPAMS Employee Relations Department located at the Ground Floor of the IPAMS Bldg. If you have any questions, call us at our office numbers found in the Contacts page.

Maximize your time and do enjoy your vacation in the Philippines!