Chemical Engineer (Linear Programming)
||Saudi Arabian Oil Company (Saudi Aramco - Refining and NGL Fractionation Dept.)
||Engineering - Chemical
||Oct 12, 2016 - Jan 10, 2017
- Graduate of Chemical Engineering
- Minimum 5 years experience
- Must have a thorough knowledge of engineering practices and economic principles, calculation methods, design details and international Standards and Specifications.
- Must be experienced in Refinery business Analysis, Economics & Scheduling and well familiar with Linear Programming. Proffered to have background about petrochemical such as aromatic process.
- Candidate is preferred to be clearly recognized as being capable of handling the responsibility for the Production Budget, Production Plans and Production Schedules with feedstock, intermediate and final product inventory planning and forecasting. Lead & develop the Production Planner and Scheduler to be able to perform their duties & deliver their required outputs to deliver economic optimum plans for the Refinery operations
- Must understand the Refinery facilities; their physical and operational constraints and identifying and leveraging the main economic drivers to maximize to gross refinery margin across the whole value chain.
- Reports on weekly & monthly basis Production/Business performance and measurements.
- Ensures adherence to Production Schedules, Plans & Budget to derive actual vs planned and deviations and highlight recommendations to address/mitigate the associated gaps.
- Updates/Upgrades the LP model and implement MBO (Multi Blend Optimiser) for Blend and product movement scheduling.
- Leads determination of production incident losses for insurance.
- Ensures and maintains a planning and optimization focus and presence within production, process and maintenance activities.
The IPAMS FREE Mobile App
DOWNLOAD IT NOW ON YOUR MOBILE PHONE/TABLET AND APPLY FOR THE BEST OVERSEAS AND LOCAL JOBS
Industrial Personnel and Management Services, Inc. (IPAMS) has launched another...
A Public Warning
Beware of Illegal Recruiters claiming to be IPAMS Agents. All applicants must personally submit applications and undergo initial screening at the IPAMS Office ONLY or at POEA-approved venues for...
Notice to the Public
Please beware of this fraud facebook page
Our official facebook page is
Important Reminder to All Applicants
All applicants are encouraged to take the Mandatory Pre-Employment Orientation Seminar (PEOS) ASAP. Be ready and start your overseas career journey here . Submit your certificate of completion...
dnata Dubai Final Interview
Assessment Date: April 2, 2017 (Sunday)
Interview Dates: April 3-5, 2017 (Monday-Wednesday)
Aircraft Loading Supervisor (ALS)
American United School of Kuwait (AUSK) Recruitment Schedule
April 4-6, 2017
Swimming Coach / Lifeguard
Co-Teachers for Grade Levels 3, 4 and 5
Co-Teacher (English Language Learner [ELL])
MSI Group Final Interview, UK
April 20-21, 2017
Skype Interview only
Registered Nurse (All specialties are welcome to apply)
Send your CV to email@example.com for immediate screening and eventual...
Compleat Rehab & Sports Therapy Center, USA
Qualified Walk-ins will be entertained.
Alive and Well Resorts and Hotels Final Interview, Turks and Caicos Island
To be announced
Waiter / Waitress
Chef (Western Cuisine)...
Operational Excellence (OE) / Safety Management System (SMS) way to fame
Mr. Kilven Matuod started working on the 3rd of November 2015 as Field Compliance Coordinator III at the Southern Area & Regional Power Operations Department of Saudi Arabian Oil Company. In...
I am an Aramcon and it is good to be here
Eric Espinosa started working in Saudi Aramco on the 17th of February 2015. He is a loving husband of Bernadette and a responsible father of two lovely kids - Macky 5-yr old boy, and Maria...
After 30 years of working in Saudi Aramco, a Filipino humbly shares his milestones
Mr. Teofilo "Jun" Pagaling Jr. , an IPAMS recruit back in the 1980's began his career with Saudi Aramco as an Assistant Engineer. As one of the Filipino pioneers, he has graced its presence to...
Overseas Workers Program (OWP) Premium Mandatory Membership
The Philhealth Board had approved the new premium contributions for all membership categories to more accurate and sustainable levels, way back in 2011. Based on current and expected benefit...