Chemical Engineer (Utility)
||Saudi Arabian Oil Company (Saudi Aramco - Refining and NGL Fractionation Dept.)
||Engineering - Chemical
||Oct 12, 2016 - Jan 10, 2017
- Graduate of Chemical Engineering
- 5 years experience
- Candidate must have experience in utility facilities including reverse osmosis, demin water treatment, very high pressure steam generation (above 100 barg) and waste water treatment plant with biological and metal treatments.
- Must have a thorough knowledge of engineering practices and economic principles, calculation methods, design details and international Standards and Specifications.
- Process Engineering experience which includes engineering analysis and the development of recommendations and alternatives in the solution of complex problems related to company process units. This includes the recognition of problems, thorough analysis, development of comprehensive program and implementation to improve operation. Assignments require extensive knowledge and experience in order to interpret apparently related factors, develop and apply novel calculation methods and program and evaluate testing to provide data and confirm conclusions.
- Candidate is preferred to be clearly recognized as being capable of handling project and design to perform a variety of complex engineering functions such as developing or reviewing requirements of project proposal and detail engineering as well as participated in pre-commissioning, commissioning of new facilities.
- Provides daily support to OME team
- Troubleshoots any problems that arise with manufacturing
- Assists in improving the quality of products and reducing production costs
- Performs optimization analysis, forecast, economic reviews and evaluations on equipment/projects, operations and system operating strategies
- Performs supply and demand balances
- Conducts investigations to determine the root cause of specific issues in the plant
- Develops and reviews design packages to improve facility flexibility, reliability and profitability.
The IPAMS FREE Mobile App
DOWNLOAD IT NOW ON YOUR MOBILE PHONE/TABLET AND APPLY FOR THE BEST OVERSEAS AND LOCAL JOBS
Industrial Personnel and Management Services, Inc. (IPAMS) has launched another...
A Public Warning
Beware of Illegal Recruiters claiming to be IPAMS Agents. All applicants must personally submit applications and undergo initial screening at the IPAMS Office ONLY or at POEA-approved venues for...
Open Week Recruitment for M.H. Alshaya, Qatar
Come and join us at our OPEN WEEK RECRUITMENT CAMPAIGN for FOOD & BEVERAGE and FASHION BRANDS on January 16 - 20, 2017 at the IPAMS office . Walk-in anytime from 9am to 3pm.
Al-Sayer Group (Lexus Cars Kuwait) Final Interview
January 16,17-18, 2017
Apprentice Auto Painter
Apprentice Auto Denter
Assistant Polishing Technician
Continental Travelnurse Ltd. (CTN) Final Interview, UK
January 23-24, 2017
January 25-26, 2017
Seda Centrio, Cagayan De Oro
January 27-28, 2017
L'Fisher, Bacolod City
January 30 - February 2, 2017
IPAMS Provincial Recruitment Activity
January 23, 2017
Provincial PESO Office, Mabanag Bldg., Gen. Luna Street,
City of San Fernando, La Union
January 23, 2017
PESO Office, City Hall,
Advantage NRG Limited Final Interview, UK
Date: January 24-26, 2017
MSI Group Ltd. Final Interview, UK
February 9-10, 2017
March 30-31, 2017
April 20-21, 2017
Skype Interview only
Registered Nurse (All specialties are welcome to apply)
Royal Berkshire NHS...
Saudi Aramco Refining & NGLF Department Final Interview
February 20, 2017 onwards
Chemical Engineer (Utility)
Chemical Engineer (Linear Programming)
American United School of Kuwait (AUSK) Recruitment Schedule
Date: April 4-6, 2017
Swimming Coach / Lifeguard
Co-Teachers for Grade Levels 3, 4 and 5
Co-Teacher (English Language Learner [ELL])...
Compleat Rehab & Sports Therapy Center, USA
Qualified Walk-ins will be entertained.
Operational Excellence (OE) / Safety Management System (SMS) way to fame
Mr. Kilven Matuod started working on the 3rd of November 2015 as Field Compliance Coordinator III at the Southern Area & Regional Power Operations Department of Saudi Arabian Oil Company. In...
I am an Aramcon and it is good to be here
Eric Espinosa started working in Saudi Aramco on the 17th of February 2015. He is a loving husband of Bernadette and a responsible father of two lovely kids - Macky 5-yr old boy, and Maria...
After 30 years of working in Saudi Aramco, a Filipino humbly shares his milestones
Mr. Teofilo "Jun" Pagaling Jr. , an IPAMS recruit back in the 1980's began his career with Saudi Aramco as an Assistant Engineer. As one of the Filipino pioneers, he has graced its presence to...
Overseas Workers Program (OWP) Premium Mandatory Membership
The Philhealth Board had approved the new premium contributions for all membership categories to more accurate and sustainable levels, way back in 2011. Based on current and expected benefit...