- Graduate of Chemical Engineering
- 5 years experience
- Candidate must have experience in utility facilities including reverse osmosis, demin water treatment, very high pressure steam generation (above 100 barg) and waste water treatment plant with biological and metal treatments.
- Must have a thorough knowledge of engineering practices and economic principles, calculation methods, design details and international Standards and Specifications.
- Process Engineering experience which includes engineering analysis and the development of recommendations and alternatives in the solution of complex problems related to company process units. This includes the recognition of problems, thorough analysis, development of comprehensive program and implementation to improve operation. Assignments require extensive knowledge and experience in order to interpret apparently related factors, develop and apply novel calculation methods and program and evaluate testing to provide data and confirm conclusions.
- Candidate is preferred to be clearly recognized as being capable of handling project and design to perform a variety of complex engineering functions such as developing or reviewing requirements of project proposal and detail engineering as well as participated in pre-commissioning, commissioning of new facilities.
- Provides daily support to OME team
- Troubleshoots any problems that arise with manufacturing
- Assists in improving the quality of products and reducing production costs
- Performs optimization analysis, forecast, economic reviews and evaluations on equipment/projects, operations and system operating strategies
- Performs supply and demand balances
- Conducts investigations to determine the root cause of specific issues in the plant
- Develops and reviews design packages to improve facility flexibility, reliability and profitability.