- Graduate of Mechanical Engineering or at least Mechanical Trade Course
- Minimum 8 years experience
- You must can read, write and speak English fluently.
- You must be computer literate with competence in Microsoft Office products (i.e. MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- You must be able to demonstrate a working knowledge of industrials codes such as ASME Section I, V, VIII and IX, ASME B31.3, API 510, API 570, API RP 571, API 653, API 577, API 579, API 580, API 581, and NACE standards,
- You must have valid certifications in the following specialties:
- ASNT level-II in the following NDT methods (VT, UT, MT, PT, RT Film Interpretation)
- NACE Coating Inspector - Level 2
- CSWIP 3.1 or CWI/AWS Inspector or API-577
- API 510, or API 653
- API 570
- API 571, or API 580
- Performs internal and external inspection for plant equipment, welding inspections and quality control, RT film interpretation, NDT and coating inspections.
- Performs other miscellaneous related duties as directed by the applicable Supervisor.
- Trains personnel to develop technical ability and understanding of applicable codes, standards, inspection methods in various disciplines and NDT methods.
- Witnesses and/or records the results of tests, inspections and preparing worksheets, pre & post T&I reports, records and reports on inspection assignments.
- Can perform require physical exertion such as climbing