Senior Electrical Inspector
||Saudi Arabian Oil Company (Saudi Aramco - Refining and NGL Fractionation Dept.)
||Engineering - Electrical / Instrumentation
||Jan 6, 2017 - Apr 10, 2017
- At least Trade course graduate
- Minimum 11 years experience
- Provides general guidance and work direction to a group of electrical technicians generally in the range of from 2-4 personnel. (For shop assignments number supervised is 5-7 personnel.)
- Locates equipment or systems faults and operating irregularities by making the necessary diagnostic tests, measurements and analyses.
Determines nature of repairs or modifications to be made and replacement parts required.
- Locates specification sheets, manufacturers' technical data, reads all kinds of blueprints and electrical diagrams as necessary to satisfactorily complete work assignments.
- Performs necessary maintenance on assigned equipment, runs operating tests to ensure satisfactory repair.
- Performs high-skilled diagnostic and electrical tasks as required.
- Prepares new or altered installations on all types of electrical equipment/systems including electrical motors, appliances, control circuits or lighting systems, then test runs for acceptance.
- Performs any other job-related tasks.
The IPAMS FREE Mobile App
DOWNLOAD IT NOW ON YOUR MOBILE PHONE/TABLET AND APPLY FOR THE BEST OVERSEAS AND LOCAL JOBS
Industrial Personnel and Management Services, Inc. (IPAMS) has launched another...
A Public Warning
Beware of Illegal Recruiters claiming to be IPAMS Agents. All applicants must personally submit applications and undergo initial screening at the IPAMS Office ONLY or at POEA-approved venues for...
Open Week Recruitment for M.H. Alshaya, Qatar
Come and join us at our OPEN WEEK RECRUITMENT CAMPAIGN for FOOD & BEVERAGE and FASHION BRANDS on January 16 - 20, 2017 at the IPAMS office . Walk-in anytime from 9am to 3pm.
Al-Sayer Group (Lexus Cars Kuwait) Final Interview
January 16,17-18, 2017
Apprentice Auto Painter
Apprentice Auto Denter
Assistant Polishing Technician
Continental Travelnurse Ltd. (CTN) Final Interview, UK
January 23-24, 2017
January 25-26, 2017
Seda Centrio, Cagayan De Oro
January 27-28, 2017
L'Fisher, Bacolod City
January 30 - February 2, 2017
IPAMS Provincial Recruitment Activity
January 23, 2017
Provincial PESO Office, Mabanag Bldg., Gen. Luna Street,
City of San Fernando, La Union
January 23, 2017
PESO Office, City Hall,
Advantage NRG Limited Final Interview, UK
Date: January 24-26, 2017
MSI Group Ltd. Final Interview, UK
February 9-10, 2017
March 30-31, 2017
April 20-21, 2017
Skype Interview only
Registered Nurse (All specialties are welcome to apply)
Royal Berkshire NHS...
Saudi Aramco Refining & NGLF Department Final Interview
February 20, 2017 onwards
Chemical Engineer (Utility)
Chemical Engineer (Linear Programming)
American United School of Kuwait (AUSK) Recruitment Schedule
Date: April 4-6, 2017
Swimming Coach / Lifeguard
Co-Teachers for Grade Levels 3, 4 and 5
Co-Teacher (English Language Learner [ELL])...
Compleat Rehab & Sports Therapy Center, USA
Qualified Walk-ins will be entertained.
Operational Excellence (OE) / Safety Management System (SMS) way to fame
Mr. Kilven Matuod started working on the 3rd of November 2015 as Field Compliance Coordinator III at the Southern Area & Regional Power Operations Department of Saudi Arabian Oil Company. In...
I am an Aramcon and it is good to be here
Eric Espinosa started working in Saudi Aramco on the 17th of February 2015. He is a loving husband of Bernadette and a responsible father of two lovely kids - Macky 5-yr old boy, and Maria...
After 30 years of working in Saudi Aramco, a Filipino humbly shares his milestones
Mr. Teofilo "Jun" Pagaling Jr. , an IPAMS recruit back in the 1980's began his career with Saudi Aramco as an Assistant Engineer. As one of the Filipino pioneers, he has graced its presence to...
Overseas Workers Program (OWP) Premium Mandatory Membership
The Philhealth Board had approved the new premium contributions for all membership categories to more accurate and sustainable levels, way back in 2011. Based on current and expected benefit...