- At least Trade Course Graduate
- Minimum 8 years experience
The post holder will perform Supervision of multi craft (instrumentation, electrical, machinist, metals) including contractors in the assigned area which include but not limited to:
- Supervises the hands-on work execution of a multi-craft crew in the assigned workshop including contractors to fully meet assigned area requirement
- Troubleshoots complex problems that may arise within the responsibility of the assigned area.
- Works with tools and equipment when required for work completion deadlines or training for new crew members.
- Deploys his work crew and provides sufficient supervision to assure each assigned job is completed in a timely, safe and efficient manner.
- Responsible for assuring work is completed in conformance with quality assurance, good work practices and safety rules.
- Indoctrinates new employees assigned; trains employees in proper techniques, work methods, standards of quality and desired output. Explains and observes use and care of tools and equipment.
- Tracks the daily & PM schedule for full compliance with no overdue
- Trains personnel to develop technical ability, follow up the assigned craft training & certification with zero overdue in the safety matrix
- Works as a focal point of contact with the operation foreman in the assigned area to clear all related backlog in timely manner (WO, IWS, QSI, Audit, insurance, LP compliance ...etc)
- Performs all applicable miscellaneous duties related to the assigned workshop as required of direct Supervisor