- Min Education & experience: Craft background in the related major (Mechanical/Welding/ Metal/ Electrical), with minimum 10 years relevant experience with five years as group leader
- For Welding segment he should have valid certificate (CS or Alloy) and for vibration, he should have vibration certification level two as minimum
The post holder will perform Supervision of crafts in the assigned shop including contractors which include but not limited to:
- Supervises the hands-on work execution of a multi-craft crew in the assigned workshop including contractors to fully meet assigned area requirement
- Troubleshoots complex problems that may arise within the responsibility of the assigned area.
- Works with tools and equipment when required for work completion deadlines or training for new crew members.
- Deploys his work crew and provides sufficient supervision to assure each assigned job is completed in a timely, safe and efficient manner.
- Responsible for assuring work is completed in conformance with quality assurance, good work practices and safety rules.
- Indoctrinates new employees assigned; trains employees in proper techniques, work methods, standards of quality and desired output. Explains and observes use and care of tools and equipment.
- Tracks the daily schedule for full compliance with no overdue
- Trains personnel to develop technical ability, follow up the assigned craft training & certification with zero overdue in the safety matrix
- Works as a focal point for the assigned shop to clear all related backlog in timely manner (QSI, Audit, insurance, LP compliance ...etc)
- Performs all applicable miscellaneous duties related to the assigned workshop as required of direct Supervisor