Supervising Operator (Oil/Gas)
||Saudi Arabian Oil Company (Saudi Aramco - Refining and NGL Fractionation Dept.)
||Maint / Repair Tech - Others
||Jan 6, 2017 - Mar 14, 2017
- At least Trade Course graduate
- Minimum 5 years experience
- Performs all managerial functions designated to his level.
- Understands the Plant process and equipment and any other related plants interconnections, and know how to do the line service switching by means of interconnections piping and valves.
- Supervises and coordinates plant personnel in startup, shutdown and other major operational changes.
- Monitor product quality and make recommendations and/or adjustments to maintain product quality, yields and production rates.
- Diagnoses and/or troubleshoots particular operating problems. Takes necessary courses of action to rectify or improve situations.
- Identifies situations where engineering or maintenance assistance may be required.
- Oversees complete plant operation to ensure safe and efficient operating procedures are followed.
- Coordinates plant operations as necessary with other connected plants upstream or downstream.
- Ensures that accurate operating logs are maintained.
- Responds to emergency or plant upset situations by shutting down plant or taking necessary action to restore normal running.
- Oversees maintenance work in progress or completed within the Unit. Ensures that safe procedures are adhered to and that completed work is satisfactory.
- Performs other miscellaneous duties as requested.
- Work with young operators and develop them and enhance their knowledge of the plant
- Audit unit operations to ensure achievement of operating targets and the over-all operating plan.
- He will be responsible for performing all operators evaluations.
The IPAMS FREE Mobile App
DOWNLOAD IT NOW ON YOUR MOBILE PHONE/TABLET AND APPLY FOR THE BEST OVERSEAS AND LOCAL JOBS
Industrial Personnel and Management Services, Inc. (IPAMS) has launched another...
A Public Warning
Beware of Illegal Recruiters claiming to be IPAMS Agents. All applicants must personally submit applications and undergo initial screening at the IPAMS Office ONLY or at POEA-approved venues for...
Notice to the Public
Please beware of this fraud facebook page
Our official facebook page is
Important Reminder to All Applicants
All applicants are encouraged to take the Mandatory Pre-Employment Orientation Seminar (PEOS) ASAP. Be ready and start your overseas career journey here . Submit your certificate of completion...
dnata Dubai Final Interview
Assessment Date: April 2, 2017 (Sunday)
Interview Dates: April 3-5, 2017 (Monday-Wednesday)
Aircraft Loading Supervisor (ALS)
American United School of Kuwait (AUSK) Recruitment Schedule
April 4-6, 2017
Swimming Coach / Lifeguard
Co-Teachers for Grade Levels 3, 4 and 5
Co-Teacher (English Language Learner [ELL])
MSI Group Final Interview, UK
April 20-21, 2017
Skype Interview only
Registered Nurse (All specialties are welcome to apply)
Send your CV to email@example.com for immediate screening and eventual...
Compleat Rehab & Sports Therapy Center, USA
Qualified Walk-ins will be entertained.
Alive and Well Resorts and Hotels Final Interview, Turks and Caicos Island
To be announced
Waiter / Waitress
Chef (Western Cuisine)...
Operational Excellence (OE) / Safety Management System (SMS) way to fame
Mr. Kilven Matuod started working on the 3rd of November 2015 as Field Compliance Coordinator III at the Southern Area & Regional Power Operations Department of Saudi Arabian Oil Company. In...
I am an Aramcon and it is good to be here
Eric Espinosa started working in Saudi Aramco on the 17th of February 2015. He is a loving husband of Bernadette and a responsible father of two lovely kids - Macky 5-yr old boy, and Maria...
After 30 years of working in Saudi Aramco, a Filipino humbly shares his milestones
Mr. Teofilo "Jun" Pagaling Jr. , an IPAMS recruit back in the 1980's began his career with Saudi Aramco as an Assistant Engineer. As one of the Filipino pioneers, he has graced its presence to...
Overseas Workers Program (OWP) Premium Mandatory Membership
The Philhealth Board had approved the new premium contributions for all membership categories to more accurate and sustainable levels, way back in 2011. Based on current and expected benefit...