Plant Console Controller (Boardman)
||Saudi Arabian Oil Company (Saudi Aramco - Refining and NGL Fractionation Dept.)
||Operators - Others
||Jan 6, 2017 - Mar 14, 2017
- At least Trade Course Graduate
- Minimum 5 years experience
- He possesses the ability to take on assignments in any plant after break-in period of minimum duration.
- Must had experience in startup, shutdown and emergency procedures.
- Thorough knowledge of plant layout and the applicable operations.
Must possess flexibility to rotate and direct operations in other plants of similar complexity after a reasonable break-in period
- Handles very efficiently the Total Distributed Control System (DCS) and other advanced technology systems installed in the oil/gas plants to monitor and control the unit operations.
- Monitors the plant products give-away on a continuous basis.
- Takes appropriate action to reduce product losses. In addition to using the on-line software and hardware analyzers to reduce plant giveaway, utilizes other advanced technology programs such as Neural Net Network Capability Models and Multi-variable Controllers (MVC) on related process units under his control.
- Utilizes Power Monitoring System (PMS), which combines digital electric power meters with software-based PC system to obtain operational benefits.
- Also, utilizes the PMS system to reduce the plant electric power consumption to reduce electric power usage
- Utilizes Performance & Profitability Monitoring System (PPMS), that provides the operator with a real time economic indicators (Gross, variable and net margin), to enable him to maximize his unit contribution to the Company revenue
- Controls unit upsets and bring it to a safe and normal operation level.
- Perform trouble shooting and problem solving during equipment or unit failure and performs start-up and shut down of the equipment/unit safely.
- Provides direction to the Operators.
- Takes responsibility of Supervising Operator during his absence.
- Provides training to new operators in the unit.
- Handles all the communications in the unit as required.
The IPAMS FREE Mobile App
DOWNLOAD IT NOW ON YOUR MOBILE PHONE/TABLET AND APPLY FOR THE BEST OVERSEAS AND LOCAL JOBS
Industrial Personnel and Management Services, Inc. (IPAMS) has launched another...
A Public Warning
Beware of Illegal Recruiters claiming to be IPAMS Agents. All applicants must personally submit applications and undergo initial screening at the IPAMS Office ONLY or at POEA-approved venues for...
Notice to the Public
Please beware of this fraud facebook page
Our official facebook page is
Important Reminder to All Applicants
All applicants are encouraged to take the Mandatory Pre-Employment Orientation Seminar (PEOS) ASAP. Be ready and start your overseas career journey here . Submit your certificate of completion...
dnata Dubai Final Interview
Assessment Date: April 2, 2017 (Sunday)
Interview Dates: April 3-5, 2017 (Monday-Wednesday)
Aircraft Loading Supervisor (ALS)
American United School of Kuwait (AUSK) Recruitment Schedule
April 4-6, 2017
Swimming Coach / Lifeguard
Co-Teachers for Grade Levels 3, 4 and 5
Co-Teacher (English Language Learner [ELL])
MSI Group Final Interview, UK
April 20-21, 2017
Skype Interview only
Registered Nurse (All specialties are welcome to apply)
Send your CV to email@example.com for immediate screening and eventual...
Compleat Rehab & Sports Therapy Center, USA
Qualified Walk-ins will be entertained.
Alive and Well Resorts and Hotels Final Interview, Turks and Caicos Island
To be announced
Waiter / Waitress
Chef (Western Cuisine)...
Operational Excellence (OE) / Safety Management System (SMS) way to fame
Mr. Kilven Matuod started working on the 3rd of November 2015 as Field Compliance Coordinator III at the Southern Area & Regional Power Operations Department of Saudi Arabian Oil Company. In...
I am an Aramcon and it is good to be here
Eric Espinosa started working in Saudi Aramco on the 17th of February 2015. He is a loving husband of Bernadette and a responsible father of two lovely kids - Macky 5-yr old boy, and Maria...
After 30 years of working in Saudi Aramco, a Filipino humbly shares his milestones
Mr. Teofilo "Jun" Pagaling Jr. , an IPAMS recruit back in the 1980's began his career with Saudi Aramco as an Assistant Engineer. As one of the Filipino pioneers, he has graced its presence to...
Overseas Workers Program (OWP) Premium Mandatory Membership
The Philhealth Board had approved the new premium contributions for all membership categories to more accurate and sustainable levels, way back in 2011. Based on current and expected benefit...